"Talk To Us"
9:30 am to 6:00 pm
ADORNN AQUA Exterior Emulsion is a specially formulated value for money water-based exterior wall finish suitable for dry to moderately humid climatic conditions. Its modified acrylic binder ensures that paint stays on wall longer than cement paint.It resists fading and gives smooth finish to exterior wall. It also does not require curing as compared to cement paint and therefore saves time, effort and money during application. It provides better anti-algal protection than cement paint
ADORNN PAINTS AQUA EXTERIOR EMULSION is used on exterior wall surface. Exterior concrete structures, cement plasters, asbestos sheets, Stucco and masonry surfaces · Excellent for commercial and residential application.
|Areas of Application||Cement Plaster, Asbestos Sheet, Concrete, etc|
|Thinner||Municipal / Potable water|
|Thinner Ratio||40% by volume with water for each Coat|
|Method of Application||Brush / Roller|
|Drying Time||Touch Dry in 30 minutes. Recoating period about 4-6 hours, Coverage on normal|
|Rough||55-60 sq. feet. per litre in two coats|
|Finish||Smooth & matt Stability of thinned paint : To be used within 24 hours|
• Store the container with the lid tightly closed in an upright position, in a cool, dry place
• Keep out of reach of children and away from eatables.
• Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
• Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye and skin contact wash with plenty of clean water. Do not inhale or inject. In case of inhalation move to fresh air and seek medical attention if symptoms persist in both the cases.
• Stir well and strain before use.