"Talk To Us"
9:30 am to 6:00 pm
AURA Acrylic Distemper is designed for Interior wall surface to give a smooth and matt finish. It is based on Acrylic Emulsion to give durability and decoration to the walls, which give face lifting to the house wall. It exhibits excellent bonding with walls. Aura Acrylic Distemper is designed for better coverage on walls.
Newly plastered surfaces should be allowed to mature for a minimum period of 2 months before painting. For previously painted surfaces, remove all loose and flaking particles, and rub with sandpaper. Ensure that the surface is clean and dry. First, apply one coat of Cement Primer. After filling up dents with a layer of Putty, apply another coat of Cement Primer. Add water slowly to distemper paste, mixing the contents thoroughly. Normally, 500-600 ml water is required for 1 kg of distemper. Apply 2-3 coats by brush, roller or spray keeping 4-6 hours intervals between coats.
Area of Application : Interior Plaster, Brickwork, Asbestos etc.
Use : Interior
Good Colour Retention
• Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C
• Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
• Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye and skin contact wash with plenty of clean water.
• Do not inhale or inject. In case of inhalation move to fresh air and seek medical attention if symptoms persist in both the cases.
• Stir well and strain before use.