"Talk To Us"
9:30 am to 6:00 pm
ADORNN AQUACOAT is a specially formulated water-based exterior emulsion with silicon additives which ensures that the color looks bright and clean. Its unique property keeps your exterior walls protected and remain beautiful for long. It also provides excellent resistance to growth of algae and fungi on the walls.
ADORNN PAINTS AQUACOAT EXTERIOR EMULSION is mostly used on an exterior wall surface, exterior concrete structures, cement plasters, asbestos sheets, Stucco and masonry surfaces· They are excellent for the commercial and residential applications.
|Areas of application||Cement Plaster, Asbestos Sheet, Concrete, etc.|
|Thinner||Municipal / Potable water|
|Thinner Ratio||45% by volume with water for each Coat.|
|Method of Application||Brush / Roller|
|Drying Time||Touch Dry in 30 minutes. Recoating period about 4-6 hours|
|Coverage on normal Rough cement plaster||55-60 sq. feet. per litre in two coats.|
|Stability of thinned paint||To be used within 24 hours|
• Store the container with the lid tightly closed in an upright position, in a cool, dry place
• Keep out of reach of children and away from eatables.
• Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
• Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye and skin contact wash with plenty of clean water. Do not inhale or inject. In case of inhalation move to fresh air and seek medical attention if symptoms persist in both the cases.
• Stir well and strain before use.