"Talk To Us"
9:30 am to 6:00 pm
ADORNN PLATINUM HIGH GLOSS ENAMEL is an alkyd-based synthetic enamel. It has excellent gloss retention and is suitable for a wide variety of interior and exterior metal, wood and masonry surfaces. It gives a shiny new look to surfaces painted with this finish.
Where to use: Can be used on interior and exterior metal, wood and masonry surfaces.
Basic Procedure: Clean the surface till it is free from dust, grease and wax. Sand the surface to remove rust and loosely adhering material. Sanding with Emery paper 180, and wipe clean.
For Use on Metal Surfaces: Apply a one coat of Adornn Red Oxide Metal Primer / Zinc Chromate Primer and allow it to dry for 8-10 hours. Sand the surface with Emery paper 180 or above and wipe clean. Apply Two coats of Adornn Platinum High Gloss Enamel with recoating interval of 8 -10 hours.
For Wooden & Masonry Surfaces: Apply a one coat of Solvent Primer and allow it to dry for 6 to 8 hours. Sand the surface with Emery paper 180 or above and wipe clean. Apply two coats of Adornn Platinum High Gloss Enamel with a re-coating interval of 8-10 hours.
|Coverage||180 – 220 sqft / litre / coat (Actual coverage is dependent on the film thickness and area of application)|
|Drying Time||To touch dry : 2 - 3 hours To re-coat: 8 - 10 hours|
|Gloss Level||20˚ head, 70 – 80 units|
|Clean - Up||General-purpose Thinner|
|Shelf Life||1 year from the date of manufacturing in original tightly-closed containers|
|Dilution||20-25 % by volume with Mineral Turpentine / General-purpose Thinner|
• Always work in a well-ventilated area. Wear appropriate attire, especially gloves and
• eye-protection gear. Avoid contact with skin as it may cause irritation.
• Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C
• Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
• Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye and skin contact wash with plenty of clean water. Do not inhale or inject. In case of inhalation move to fresh air and seek medical attention if symptoms persist in both the cases.
• Stir well and strain before use.